Amaris is hiring! We are looking for an Embedded SW & Control logics Engineer for important opportunities in Automotive sector in Genova. The ideal candidate has three years of experience with Embedded Sytems, and has gained experience in the Automotive sector.
- Following, with a high level of autonomy, vehicle control topics, from high level requirement definition down to system architecture design, logic design, SW implementation, SW testing;
- Design of control logics for mechatronic systems such as thermal control, energy management. traction control, auxiliary systems control, high and low voltage components control, with particular attention on operational safety aspects;
- Development of embedded SW both in C language and Model Based Design, using Matlab/Simulink;
- Development of automated virtual SW test benches (Model in the Loop testing);
- Test vehicle logics both in virtual as well as test bench and real environments, producing reports;
- Interface with international suppliers and other team members communicating in English;
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and procedures;
- Write SW documentation (requirements, implementation, verification, test generation);
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar;
- Three years of working experience in similar role (preferably in Automotive sector);
- Proficiency with the Matlab-Simulink tool chain and automatic code generation (Embedded Coder);
- Knowledge of C programming language;
- Knowledge of electronics, and ability to read electric and electronic diagrams.
- Knowledge of CAN bus network management (J1939 Standard)
- High level of autonomy in the resolution of multidomain engineering problems, involving mechanics, electronics, software, thermal systems.
Are you looking for new challenges? Send your CV and join our team!
DESCRIZIONE VIVATEAM ANIMAZIONE seleziona assistenti con conoscenza di almeno 2 lingue straniere (inglese, francese, tedesco) da inserire in prestigiose strutture turistiche in Italia e all'estero [...]