Within the Information Technology management we are looking for the Head of Digital Platform Development reporting directly to the CTO.
The Ideal Candidate is a leader with a strong technological background who has gained significant experience through the implementation of digital solutions for service delivery.
The Head of Digital Platform Development manages the teams responsible for the development of solutions for the provision of digital services, such as: online presence on directories and social networks, website development, e-commerce, advertising campaigns (Google ADS, social networks, search engines, etc.), etc..
The development and evolution of these platforms will have to be carried out in collaboration with the Marketing Department to guide the strategic evolution plans for the different market and industry segments.
The implementation of the platforms must follow the company roadmap and the approved budget with a view to constantly improving the TTM, quality, and optimizing the costs of evolution. The function will have to interface with external suppliers and internal teams and will have to coordinate the schedules of activities with all company management
In collaboration with the production team, it directs the creation of the processing workflows necessary for the industrialization of production processes according to the KPIs and SLas agreed with the internal and external customer
Defines and implements usage kpi monitoring and key performance indicators for internal and external customers
In collaboration with the architecture team, it defines the roadmap of technological evolution following market trends and feedback from internal and external customers
- Many years of development experience on the main digital market platforms
- Understanding CX /UX for websites and e-Commerce for the realization of conversive digital tools
- Many years of experience in the integration of the main BSS platforms
- Experience in managing ecommerce for SMEs and their integration into the main international MarketPlaces (eBay, Amazon, Alibaba)
- In-depth knowledge of Web Analytics (Google Analytics certification is a plus) and A/B test tools;
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment;
- Experience in the management of internal and external software development teams and in the management of cross-functional teams;
- Coming from a technological background.
- Leadership skills, towards the team and towards relevant functions/stakeholders
- Strategic vision and innovation
- Organisational skills and decision-making autonomy
- Passion and attitude to help customers and the team succeed
- Analysis and problem solving skills;
- Ability to industrialize SW production processes
- Customer experience skills with proven experience in the development of strategies aimed at improving customer satisfaction (NPS)
- Interpersonal skills with internal and external partners;
- Mastery of the income statement and project budget.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Degree (preferably in Engineering)
- Fluent English
The ideal candidate will be measured on the following performance indicators:
- Delivery of projects in roadmap respecting quality, time and budget;
- Achievement of KPIs/SLA defined in relation to the activities within its competence;
- Industrialization of work processes and productivity of the resources allocated to it;
- Customer satisfaction for managed products (NPS, customer ROI);
- Contribution to product/process innovation in the company, also in relation to the points listed above;
- Maximizing customer experience and customer satisfaction during the delivery process
- Customer satisfaction in relation to the ROI of the solutions realized;
Place of work: Assago (MI)
Agenzia per il lavoro cerca con carattere di urgenza un/una addetto/a ufficio tecnico per azienda cliente che opera nel settore della metalmeccanica. La risorsa svolgerà i seguenti compiti: disegn [...]
NEXT STEP, Azienda Leader nel settore delle telecomunicazioni, seleziona PROMOTER per attività di promozione kena Mobile, presso i Centri Commerciali: - MILANOFIORI - Assago (MI) - CAROSELLO - Caruga [...]
Position Snapshot - Nestlé in Italy, Milan Head Quarter - Temporary contract 1 year - Master’s degree in scientific subject (Food science and Technology or equivalent) - Proficient knowled [...]
SCOPE AND OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE GroupM is looking for a Junior Data & Audience Consultant to be integrated into the Consulting team within GroupM Digital. Consulting unit is responsible for suppor [...]