As NCR pushes forward as a services-led company, the retail transformation team exists with the vision to support clients’ business transformation with a holistic consulting model.
Through strategic planning, business process improvement, and rapid design and delivery of technology solutions, you’ll be instrumental in driving technology adoption and value realization. This is an exciting opportunity to develop and scale our next generation of innovative retail transformation offerings.
Solutions Architects work as a part of an integrated consulting team to design, develop and deliver NCR solutions. Your role will be to help audit clients’ current state, identify needs, and recommend the appropriate solutions.
The role will report to the Global Retail Executive Director of Software Development.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
A customer facing business development role, ultimately responsible for the successful delivery of architectural and technical aspects of client transformation engagements.
This role is one of the highest technical roles within NCR PS and requires a combination of qualities that will enable a successful candidate to lead business and technical initiatives at the industry and with customers. In this exciting role, you will…
- Build, lead or be a part of a team of Enterprise / Solution architects
- Drive Business Development encompassing understanding customer needs, developing services offers and solutions leveraging the NCR products and platforms
- Support the Strategic consultants and Client Partners in transformation initiatives
- Lead customer facing conversations on migrating to the cloud
- Contribute to technical and retail transformation thought leadership
- Understand Retail customer’s business challenges and translate into solutions
- Build offers that meet customer and market needs
- Provide end to end 'holistic' customer engagement leadership / support
- 7 to 10+ years in architecture (technical, IT and enterprise)
- Need Bachelor’s Degree required or preferred
- Complex matrix org experience
- Experience managing other solutions architects or an individual contributor
- Demonstrate technical credibility and a consultative approach with existing and prospective customers
- Understand what represents best-of-breed from a technology perspective and in the context of NCR’s product, solution and service portfolio
- Data architecture knowledge (e.g. transactional and analytical processing, real-time analytics, etc.)
- Experience with designing and implementing multi-tenant SaaS systems
- Experience with cloud-based technologies and cloud adoption at the enterprise scale (e.g. leading enterprise-wide adoption of PaaS, Big Data platforms).
- Strong collaboration and coaching skills
- Experience designing and implementing Micro-service architecture.
- Experience articulating NFRs and architecting the solution to meet them in conjunction with business/product and engineering teams.
- Experience with Docker and deployment models in Kubernetes.
- Experience with Cloud providers GCP and/or Azure.
- Excellent understanding of latest technologies (PaaS, Big Data Analytics, API platforms), continuous improvement of scaled processes and best practices.
- Experience with GCP, GKE, Apigee, and Istio
- Polyglot programming experience
- Experience with COTS PaaS products
- Applied Data Science for AI enabled capabilities (ML/DL)
- Able to wear multiple hats: navigates freely between business, technical, execution, operations, etc.
- Knowledgeable in: cloud native microservices architecture, data architecture, analytics, software/application architecture
- Passionate: enjoys design and collaboration
- Pragmatic: able to effectively manage the cost of business
- Able to produce and communicate complex solutions to a wide variety of audiences
- A continual learner that stays up-to-date on the latest technologies (attends and ideally presents at tech conferences)
Top Animation Team ricerca e seleziona, per stagione estiva 2021, Miniclub, Maxiclub e Juniorclub da inserire in strutture alberghiere in tutta Italia ed estero Vitto, alloggio, contratto nazionale [...]
Top Animation Team ricerca e seleziona, per stagione estiva 2021, Istruttori/trici Fitness, da inserire in strutture alberghiere in tutta Italia ed estero Vitto, alloggio, contratto nazionale del la [...]
Hagleitner multinazionale con trentennale esperienza nell’igiene professionale sita nel Nord Italia CERCA URGENTEMENTE CONSULENTI DI IGIENE E PROFESSIONISTI Per ampliare la propria rete ven [...]
Corsi Alta Formazione Italia srl, leader nella formazione professionale seleziona docente per aggiornamento nostro corso on line segretaria studio medico/dentistico. Requisiti obbligatori: - Espe [...]