We shape the future of intralogistics with robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions that achieve exceptional value for our customers. Swisslog helps forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. Our integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, and lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
SYSTEMS PROJECT MANAGER JUNIOR
The role is responsible for the Successful realization of Systems projects across the region EMEA and APAC.
He/She Coordinates with local Project Manager and Central Realization team in managing project teams from date of Contract signing till project completion date and handover to country Customer Care organization and creates customer value-add/satisfaction in accordance with Swisslog guidelines and processes.
- Monitor project status through regular project review meetings and extensive communication with all involved parties.
- Establish, manage and motivate a mixed, cross-functional and multi-cultural project team (central and local resources).
- Monitor and help identify and mitigate projects risk and product improvement.
- Ensure the assigned projects are performing according to contract, customer satisfaction, technical aspects, timing, financial aspects and in accordance with Swisslog guidelines.
- Assure targeted revenues and profit margins are reached by setting up an effective control and risk management mechanism for all projects he / she is managing.
- Efficient communication with all Stakeholders.
- Good working skills in MS Project and MS Office suite
- International environment. Availability to manage projects outside Italy mainly. Good spoken and written English is a must. Second language is appreciated.
- 1-3 years experience in project management
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Documented ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams.
- Strong documentation, organization and time management skills.
- IT experience in terms of integration of different automation/equipment and software environments is appreciated
Desirable but not Essential:
- Experience in automation
- Used to work in systems with complex solutions were there are different technologies
Limited time contract (6 months) with intention to hire.
Job Location: Maranello, Italy
Settore: ProduzioneLuogo di lavoro: ModenaPer importante azienda automotive in zona Maranello (MO) cerchiamo n. 1 ADDETTO ALLA PREPARAZIONE E VERNICIATURA PEZZI con esperienza, diploma tecnico ed [...]
cliente: settore automotiveOrario di lavoro: Full TimeContratto: TemporaneoNumero posti: 1Luogo di lavoro: MaranelloPer operante nel settore automotive ricerchiamoManutentore elettromeccanic [...]
: VIGNOLA per prestigiosa realtà del settore automotive: ADDETTO MONTAGGIO CARROZZERIA La risorsa si occuperà di montaggio/smontaggio parti veicolo, scocche etc. Lavorerà in team, all'int [...]
Azienda cliente: Azienda settore automotiveOrario di lavoro: Full TimeContratto: TemporaneoNumero posti: 1Luogo di lavoro: MaranelloPer azienda del settore Automobilistico siamo alla ricerca [...]