Genova, Genova, Italy
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Industrial Automation is writing the future of safe and smart operations. With our deep industry knowledge and automation expertise, we understand the needs of our customers and enable them to lead through safer, more productive, and energy efficient operations.
You will be working as Offset and Countertrade Manager in IA Business Area. In this role,
you will be playing a key role for enabling the ABB Group towards selling to markets with Offset requirements. You should have an understanding the respective Offset requirements of the buying country, developing Offset fulfillment solutions (preferably ABB projects) and presenting them to the respective Offset authorities. You will be the main counterpart for the Offset authority, monitoring the execution of the Offset fulfillment and reporting it to the authorities as required. You will be working for establishing ABB as an Offset Beneficiary for the opportunities and the focus of the function will be clearly on ABB as Offset Obligor.
- Providing support and guidance wherever needed during the bidding process and supporting the ABB selling entity in dealing with Offset requirements.
- Reviewing offset clause in sales agreement, familiarizing with related Offset guidelines, creating Offset fulfillment plan and presenting it to respective Offset authority.
- Supporting Offset fulfillment project preparation and finding eligible offset transactions (preferably within ABB) in line with purchasing country’s offset regulations.
- Setting up internal Offset Service Agreement between Offset obligor (ABB selling entity) and ABB Offset executing party, monitoring development of Offset fulfillment project.
- Finding eligible offset transactions with related third parties (if not possible within ABB) and ensuring full compliance with Integrity when dealing with third parties.
- Providing support towards Offset-Credit submissions to Offset authorities, establishing the Offset-Credit submission, discussing with Offset authority and ensuring retrieving bank guarantee.
- Gathering supporting evidence from various sources (e.g. confirmation by local suppliers of ABB procurement volume) for Offset-Credit submission to Offset authority.
- Living ABB’s core values of health, safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Offset & Countertrade in a multinational company, preferably in the Non-Defense Industry.
- Work in an interdisciplinary environment (sales, legal, integrity, business, procurement, M&A;, government relations & public affairs, etc.).
- Excellent intercultural competence.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good understanding of macro-economics and geopolitical situations.
- Highest integrity and ethical standards and affinity for technology.
- Experience of leading organization through change program.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
HQ Talent Acquisition Team
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.
Per importante Azienda del Porto di Genova operante nel settore della cantieristica navale, si ricerca un Operaio specializzato in riparazioni oleodinamiche ed elettroidrauliche. è richiesta espe [...]
2021-01-27 Full time Apprendistato - in azienda FILIALE: SAVONA Gi Group SpA, Agenzia per il Lavoro ricerca per importante azienda cliente che opera nella distribuzione alimentare ALLIEVI C [...]
studio in centro ponte molo morosini , ricerca collaboratore part - time per redigere capitolati, relazioni L.10 calcoli termotecnici - immediata disponibilita [...]
Archimede Spa - Agenzia per il Lavoro cerca per azienda cliente un/a: AUTISTA PATENTE C a Genova La risorsa si occuperà di gestione magazzino e trasporti sul territorio ligure e limitrofi. [...]