Job Summary & Mission:
Are you an energetic, positive and strong communicator? Are you ready to challenge your negotiations skills with Safilo key customers in GTR Channel?If yes, we are looking for a Key Account Manager, who will be a crucial pillar in our business development.
The successful candidate will be based in the Safilo HQ office in Padova.
The role will be responsible for developing Safilo’s portfolio market shares across assigned Key Accounts in GTR Channel by ensuring
* Set sales plans and budget objectives, according to detailed and structured Joint Business Plans, for net sales and profitability for each Brand/Collection and Key Account (ie.
Net sales by quantity and value per collection and sun/frame mix, displays areas, profitability) and interact constantly with customers to track achievement of sales and profit targets;
* Organize and manage sales activities for GTR Accounts as per annual budget, and in accordance with the trade policy guidelines;
* Guarantee – in collaboration with the Channel Trade Marketing Manager – the correct implementation of the brands image within point of sales and work closely with TM Department to enable a detailed Plan to sustain sell-out and sell-in implementing Marketing Plans according to consumers’ profile by passenger flow in all Travel Retail Channels (Airports, Cruise Lines, Border Shops, Inflight);
* Develop and maintain excellent relationships with management of Key Accounts in order to deeply understand customer needs and business opportunities;
* Oversee periodical audits at the points of sales of the assigned Accounts in order to ensure ongoing commercial agreements are complied with, and subsequently report any corrective measures necessary for the resolution of any identified shortcomings;
* Collect, analyze and share with the GTR Channel Leader information about market performances, new trends and needs for different accounts, competitor activities.
* Between 2-3 years of experience in similar role; eyewear industry activity is a plus
* BA or BS degree in Economics or similar fields
* Strong analytical skills: able to analyze different sources of data to identify opportunities and to come up with solutions and plans.
* Highly Accountable
* Ability to work in a multi-functional matrix organization
* Strong collaborative skills
* Self-motivated with attention to detail
* Structured mindset, intellectual integrity and flexibility
* Fluently in English – both oral and written
* Open to travel and deliver in different cultural environments
Show moreShow less
Synergie Italia spa - seleziona per azienda lavorazioni sovrastrutture in alluminio un/una PROGETTISTA MECCANICO E ADDETTO CAD- CAM La risorsa selezionata verrà inserita in una struttura dinamic [...]
Synergie Italia spa seleziona per azienda cliente operante nel settore metalmeccanico un/una FRESATORE CNC - CONTROLLO FANUC La risorsa ricercata verrà inserita in azienda metalmeccanica produtt [...]
Agenzia per il lavoro ricerca per solida realtà metalmeccanica, con sede principale in provincia di padova e filiali commerciali dislocate nel mondo un impiegata/o back office commerciale italia/este [...]
Agenzia per il lavoro seleziona per azienda cliente che si occupa di progettare e realizzare impianti per la depurazione delle acque la figura di manutentore per ampliamento organico. Il profilo ch [...]