La Spezia Provincia
Are you ready to join a new company and to try a new opportunity? Transcom is offering you the chance!
We're now hiring an On-site IT Service Delivery Engineer located in La Spezia to join our Information Technologies team!
Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets within our global footprint with forward-leaning customer experience solutions via different channels like voice, chat, social media, etc.
An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate in the role of On-site IT Service Delivery Engineer.
This is a busy and international professional environment that will suit a person with a great eye for business. Our fast-paced, multicultural and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits – a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, as well as opportunities for training and development.
The On-Site IT Service Delivery Engineer (ITSDE) is responsible for maintaining the smooth functioning of the desktop & local telephony infrastructure (desktop & laptop computers, peripheral devices, communication equipment) in a specific geography or site, operating under its charge, guaranteeing and controlling the correct functioning of the systems and providing support to the user of each computer or operating system.
The On-Site IT Service Delivery Engineer also provider the “local hands” support to the centrally supported applications and infrastructure (network devices, servers, local data centres etc) under guidance and in conjunction with the central IT Delivery SSC.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides administration and maintenance of IT hardware and software in production in conjunction with the central IT Service Delivery team.
- Provides additional support for all applications and technologies that are site, or country specific in conjunction with the central IT Service Delivery & Development teams.
- Executes deployment of IT solutions.
- Coordinate, under a designated control from the central IT Service Delivery SSC, to ensure compliance with the Organization's IT standards, policies; ensure the application of hardware and software security standards and procedures in accordance with organizational policy.
- Collaborates with cluster IT management (ITBP), central IT Service Delivery, IT Governance in the management of the site/geography IT infrastructure, such as desktops, printers, servers, software, asset inventory and standard network services.
- Participates in the operation and maintenance of departmental/cluster production and administrative applications.
- Apply security policies, participate in the implementation of measures defined for this purpose and monitor compliance there with.
- Monitor and assist when necessary to ensure effective co-ordination of first-line and corporate and global IT Service Delivery services to users.
- Maintain close working relations with representatives of Contractors and Technology partners.
- Provide support to users, incident resolution and advice on the correct use of the system.
- Recover damaged or eliminated files from local desktop or laptop PC’s implementing preventive action in turn.
- Maintain documentation for site infrastructure as part of the Configuration Management process and client/campaign technical infrastructure in conjunction with the TAM.
- Perform other IT related duties as required.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Minimum studies: Diploma or advanced vocational training in Information Technology. University training in Information Technology is an advantage.
- Specific training and/or work experience in Networks and Communications is an asset.
- Experience in administration and maintenance of IT infrastructure, e.g. workstations, laptops, servers, cabling and racking, backup and recovery system management, HW/SW inventory.
- Minimum three years' IT experience in the BPO (Business Process Outsourcing)/Telecommunications sector is an advantage.
- Experience in HW/SW installation.
- Good understanding of data network technologies.
- Good understanding of digital and IP telephony.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Good knowledge of Service Desk-, Incident Management or another problem reporting tool for help desk operations.
- Good knowledge of MS Windows operating systems and standard services such as, DHCP, DNS & WINS.
- Office package (Word/Excel/PowerPoint): Intermediate level.
- Google Apps: Intermediate level.
- E-mail Communication: Intermediate level.
- Operating Systems - Intermediate/High level.
- Networks and Communications: Intermediate level
- Periphery devices and components: High level.
- Databases - Intermediate level.
- English knowledge: B1 CEFR Level.
- Availability for occasional Business travels.
Our offerings & Benefits
- International company culture based on work-life balance.
- Informal and approachable management style.
- Opportunity to be spotted for your career path.
- Supportive workplace and team of staff, department and Corporate.
- Continuous development through our diversified learning platforms that are led by training and our own Transcom University.
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. We are 26,000 customer experience specialists at 50 contact centers across 22 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.
Does this sound interesting!? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please send us your resume and short motivational letter!
Cerchiamo una persona dinamica, disposta a viaggiare spesso (trasferte >40%), che sappia coordinare e gestire tutte le attività di controllo della qualità di un processo produttivo di dispositivi me [...]
ONTIM, partner nazionale TIM Business, vorrebbe entrare in contatto con imprenditori e agenzie strutturate per condivisione mandato TIM Business. Provvigioni come da mandato diretto, supporto comme [...]
La Groovy Smiles Entertainment ricerca giovani educati fra i 18 e i 30 anni, intraprendenti, solari e dinamici da inserire nel proprio organico nel ruolo di ANIMATORI TURISTICI, presso le proprie stru [...]
Sei davvero soddisfatto della tua situazione lavorativa? Il mercato del lavoro ha subito una forte scossa dopo i recenti avvenimenti e le conseguenza hanno toccato ogni ambito. Per questo, anche ch [...]