We are a proven, passionate bunch of disruptors. Our work is all about tapping into your potential so we can deliver the best solutions and customer experiences on the planet. Collaboration, respect, and a great work-life balance earned us the title of "Best Place to Work- Employees' Choice" by Glassdoor. Our people are smart, creative, rock stars with over 400 patents and 10,000 people years of domain expertise.
Blue Yonder (formerly JDA Software) provides seamless, friction-free commerce, empowering every organization and person on the planet to fulfill their potential. Blue Yonder's machine learning-driven digital fulfillment platform enables clients to deliver to their customers when, how and where they want it.
Applying over 35 years of domain expertise, contextual intelligence and data science, Blue Yonder is helping more than 3,000 of the world's leading manufacturers, retailers and logistics companies create more autonomous, sustainable and profitable operations.
Project Manager Manufacturing, Customer Success EMEA
A Project Manager is required to lead the implementation of packaged software delivery on behalf of BlueYonder. The successful candidate will deep supply chain subject matter knowledge combined with a successful track record of delivering complex projects to some off the world’s largest organisations and across geographical boundaries.
BY prides itself on delivering excellent outcomes for its customers. Potential applicants will need to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering in agile environments, ability to manage multiple stakeholders and problem solve, strategically as well as day to day. Applicants with experience within the manufacturing, consumer goods and industrial sectors will be particularly welcome.
In return we will offer an exciting and challenging role that will have a significant impact in BYs ongoing growth and expansion.
Major Responsibilities & Priorities
- Delivering excellent outcomes for customers and paves the way for ongoing consumption and expansion in the manufacturing account
- Comfortable operating in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Lead multi-disciplined teams and successfully navigate internally in a rapidly changing and expanding environment
- Delivering the expected commercial performance whilst effectively managing risks and opportunities in the projects being executed
- Simplifying complexity to deliver clear customer facing messaging that inspires trust and credibility
Knowledge & Skills Required
- 5+ years’ experience in supply chain project management in a relevant manufacturing focused industry
- Knowledge of leading manufacturing and supply chain management practices, trends and technologies including ML &AI.;
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as proficiency in spectrum of delivery methods (Agile > hybrid > waterfall > Devops > CI/CD)
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and drive development best practices
- Experience of SaaS environments as well as associated commercial challenges, frameworks and methodologies
- Effectively manage change control as well as proactively identify risks and come up mitigation plans for on scope and on time achievement of roadmap, quality and budget targets
- Experience and exposure with PMO tools (e.g. Project Scheduling Tools, Resource Planning, Risk Registers)
- Comfortable speaking/presenting to Executive and Senior Leadership
- The ability to construct and deliver high caliber presentations and material
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to demonstrate both current capability as well as potential for future development
- Travel required
- PMP or similar certification essential
- Degree level or equivalent professional qualification
- Agile certifications such as SAFe, PMI-ACP, CSM, CPO is an asset
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
TeamSystem HR è la soluzione All-in-One integrata che risponde con un’unica proposta applicativa dal vasto perimetro funzionale a tutte le esigenze di una moderna direzione HR: Amministrazione e Ge [...]
Position: F&B; Cost Controller Job no: 510731 Employment type Full time Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental, Milan Location: Milan, Italy Department: Non-Management (Experienced), Finance [...]
Siamo Spindox: energia pura, intelligenza e passione. Siamo il partner per la trasformazione digitale delle imprese italiane. Quelle che vogliono cambiare nel modo di far lavorare le persone, ingaggia [...]
Purpose of the job - Manage, optimize and ensure optimal support of the sales process and sales force, aligned with country market and sales plan, in order to ensure that all conditions are in plac [...]