Please note that this role can be based in several corporate offices or home FC's across EU.
Are you interested in defining the future operating model for Amazon’s European operations?
Operations is at the heart of Amazon’s customer experience and differentiation. Our ambition is to be the earth’s most customer-centric business and set the industry standard for customer innovation and experience.
The EU Amazon Customer Excellence System (ACES) Team is responsible for driving step-change improvements in the performance of Amazon’s European Operations from vendor through to customer.
We work backwards from the customer and define new innovative solutions that raise the bar on customer experience and speed whilst constantly lower our cost of fulfilment and supporting our continued high growth. . The team will work on the top strategic projects and opportunities across the European operations influencing business-critical decisions and taking the performance of the operations to the next level.
It is expected that members of the ACES team can develop their careers by progressing to more senior roles within the team or by moving into numerous challenging and sought after leadership roles in fulfilment operations, transportation, or supply chain after spending time within ACES.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science-based subject;
· Solid professional working experience.
· Proven relevant project and people management experience in either Business Consulting, Manufacturing, Production, or Supply Chain;
· Proven lean or six sigma experience in of operational, process, and performance improvement projects including process mapping and process re-design;
· Willingness to travel 60-80% of the time (3-4 days per week) around Europe as required;
· Proven experience across the full project lifecycle – analysis, design and implementation;
· Recognised as a top performer versus peers in his/her career to date;
· Passion for Amazon’s business and motivation to progress and build a career with Amazon;
· Strong verbal and written communication skills;
· Highly analytical and able to quickly distill down complex operating models and identify where the value and opportunity is;
· Credible and impactful with Business stakeholders, Operational Managers and teams both on the shop floor and in decision-making meetings;
· Able to overcome adversity/resistance to change and influence others to drive the highest results.
· Thrive in a fast paced, challenging and deadline-driven environment.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity, and experience and proficiency of hypothesis-led problem solving;
· Ability to operate at both a strategic and operational level;
· Previous exposure and confidence to present in front of top-notch decision making settings;
· Entrepreneurial and action oriented with ‘roll up the sleeves’ attitude (i.e., able to be an individual contributor);
· Significant leadership experience or potential;
· MBA from a leading business school.
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
O.I.M ROLE PURPOSE As Offshore Installation Manager you are the authorized decision-maker on board with regard to the safe operation of the vessel. You are ultimate responsible for the protection [...]
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder Italia is in need of an outstanding talent to join our “Quality Department” as Data Quality - Intern. sennder Italia, with its HQ located in the hea [...]
Description “Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon and, when the box arrived, you wondered how it got to you so fast? Have you wondered where it came from and how much it cost Amazon to deliv [...]
Il Contesto Our Client is a Leading International Delivery Services and Shipping Solutions Provider As part of the Group's continued business growth and expansion we are recruiting an Operati [...]