Huntsman have a new opportunity for an experienced Technical Service Engineer to join our Polyurethanes business at our manufacturing site in Modena. Reporting to the Regional Business Development Manager you will be tasked with providing maintenance and support for our “Castech” casting machine including installation, quality management and new hardware installation.
As the Technical Service Engineer, you will:
- Working in contact with customers worldwide to resolve issues concerning machine maintenance and operation via both online support and through customer site visits.
- Work closely with Huntsman’s internal department such as Customer Service,
Quality and R&D; to implementing and improving the company guidelines referring to environment and safety (EHS). Monitoring and ensuring that they are applied in his area of competence.
- Perform the installation of the new machines and existing hardware upgrades whilst providing training to the customer on machine operations, safety, hardware, software and maintenance.
- Support the research of new solutions and the innovation on machines including the testing of new solutions by working in close contact with the “Castech” design and development team.
- Update the user’s handbook of the machine and supply to the customers the procedures for the correct and safe use of the machine and the procedures for the machine maintenance.
- Perform the final quality check of the new machines, verify the correspondence of the machine with the customer’s requests, calibrate and set all the machine parameters.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in the maintenance and installation of industrial machinery, preferably with low pressure casting machines for HCE.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong and professional working relationships internally and with customers.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to effectively plan own workload and meet customer deadlines and requirements.
- A knowledge of processing HCE systems and industrial software such as PLC programming would be desirable but not essential.
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and specialty chemicals with 2019 revenues of approximately $7 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 70 manufacturing, R&D; and operations facilities in approximately 30 countries and employ approximately 9,000 associates within our four distinct business divisions. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com.
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Agenzia per il lavoro ricerca per azienda produttiva settore metalmeccanico: disegnatore meccanico junior a cavazzona frazione di castelfranco emilia (mo). Si richiede: - diploma a indirizzo mecc [...]
Agenzia per il lavoro ricerca per azienda cliente che si occupa di carpenteria medio/pesante tra cui saldatura, piegatura, taglio laser e stampaggio lamiera. Saldatore a cavazzona, frazione di cast [...]
Job Description : Huntsman have a new opportunity for an R&D; Technician with a background in Polymer Chemistry to join our manufacturing site in Modena. Reporting to the Technical Development Manag [...]
Archimede Spa ricerca per azienda cliente che si occupa di carpenteria medio/pesante tra cui saldatura, piegatura, taglio laser e stampaggio lamiera. A CAVAZZONA, FRAZIONE DI CASTELFRANCO EMILIA (MO) [...]