We are currently looking for an IVV (Integration, Verification and Validation) and Operational Support Engineer to work in the RHEA Office in the city of Frascati, Italy.
The IVV and Operational Support Engineer will support the implementation and routine operations of the processing chain in charge of the systematic generation of the data acquired by the Copernicus Sentinel-1 Earth Observation mission.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
- Support the preparation and execution of the testing, integration and acceptance of the single processing modules part of the Sentinel-1 production chain.
- Support the preparation and execution of the end-to-end testing of the Sentinel-1 production chain with respect to all its external interfaces and services (mission planning, auxiliary data gathering, precise orbit determination, mission performance, etc.)
- Support the deployment of the integrated processing chain on public cloud infrastructures.
- Upon delivery, manage the new releases of the software components part of the processing chain.
- Verify the documentation and assess the adequacy of the test specifications of the software components and their subsequent updates.
- Provide support to the monitoring of the routine operations of the Sentinel-1 processing chain, in particular in relation to the On-Line Quality Control (OLQC) carried out systematically on all generated data products.
- Carry out investigations in case of operational problems and open anomalies, interacting with other team member up to problem resolution.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support in coordination with other team members.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- University degree in Engineering or a technical field that provides similar competences.
- At least 2 years of IVV experience on complex and critical systems under Linux
- Knowledge of CI/CD methodologies.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles and change control processes.
- Experience in data processing systems and relevant technical standards (e.g. ECSS)
- At least basic knowledge of the Sentinel-1 data products. Knowledge of the Level-2 is particularly desirable .
- Capacity of shell programming and bash scripting. The knowledge of Python language is desirable.
- Teamwork capabilities.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Capacity of achieving schedule and milestones.
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism , innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our tech [...]
Settore: Servizi ITContratto: Tempo determinatoLuogo di lavoro: FrascatiQuanta Tech ricerca per azienda cliente: un Junior Office Manager. La risorsa, relazionandosi con i manager di struttura [...]
DESCRIZIONE Cercasi barista giovane in zona frascati. Il candidato si occupera di preparare e servire al banco o al tavolo caffe, bevande, cocktail e piatti freddi o caldi. Il principale comp [...]
DESCRIZIONE Si ricercano n. 1cameriera ai piani per albergo 4 stelle sito in zona castelli romani(frascati); n.1 cameriera ai piani per struttura alberghiera zona Roma centro Richiesta exp nella [...]