Reinventing since 1939. We are one of the leading Print and Personal Systems technology companies in the world and our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Joining HP is joining an adventure to reinvent the tech world and reinvent yourself every day!
Kick-start your career and join us as an Inside Sales Representative , we are looking for a graduate to join our Sales team in Cernusco sul Naviglio!
If you have the following requirements, we welcome you to apply.
- Provide sales support with increased account responsibility in an assigned territory/account
- Contribute to sales policy and strategy for assigned business segment
- With management guidance,
proactively contact and sell products, services, etc., and complete lead follow-up within assigned area of responsibility
- Help us to maintain sales reports and data reporting for pipeline management
- Establish professional working relationships with the clients and collaborate with the team
Education and Experience Required:
- University or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics preferred
- Italian mother tongue and fluency in English
- Passionate about technology and innovation
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
- Creativity, pro-activity and inter-personal abilities
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
Join us, we offer you:
- The opportunity to grow a career in sales in a leading multinational
- A fun and international environment
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
Soare we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who areinspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated tomaking a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone isrespected and where people can be themselves, while being a part ofsomething bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you canbelong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottomline. Come to HP and thrive!
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Il candidato ideale per la posizione di commesso/a presenta i seguenti requisiti: - Preferibilmente esperienza nel settore del retail e possibilmente nel mondo dell'oggettistica da regalo - Spicca [...]
Centro di risposta seleziona operatrici per inserimento immediato nel proprio staff, disponibili a lavorare su turni anche domenicali, la retribuzione è di 12 cent al minuto. Inviare CV solo se con e [...]
Siamo un hotel a 3 stelle superiore di 52 camere sul mare a milano marittima cerchiamo due cameriere/i sala con esperienza di almeno 2 anni da affiancare ad uno staff già affiatato e consolidato ne [...]
Agenzia di animazione cerca un vocalist per serate latino americane per nota struttura in veneto. Si richiede: - maggiore età - disponibilità lavorativa di almeno due mesi continuativi - pr [...]