- - - - - - Requirements
- 5+ years of relevant programming experience;
- Experience w/ the Vue.js framework;
- You can reason about software, algorithms, and performance from a high level;
- Experience with GitHub and a solid understanding of Git core concepts;
- Experience with modern bundlers, e.g. Webpack and Rollup;
- Proficient in understanding cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Experience in leading teams of small/medium size;
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English.
- Experience with other modern frameworks such as Angular, React or Svelte;
- Experience with server-side technologies such as Ruby on Rails, Node.js and PHP;
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Familiarity with server stack configuration and optimization (Apache/Nginx), and platform as a service solutions such as for example Heroku;
- Experience with CDNs and with Akamai in particular.
- LEARNING BUDGET - We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops and books.
- REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our offices in Italy or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely.
- WORKPLACE FLEXIBILITY - Aside from having two offices in Italy, in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from, we have a remote work policy for those not under a remote contract (52 days per year).
- COMPANY RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond and enjoy team building activities. We offer a fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D'Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites or the Tonnara di Scopello.
- WORK EQUIPMENT - We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best.
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - Work in a casual (no dress code!) but continuously growing environment. Besides, you will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere.
- ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer English classes in a weekly basis at our Bologna office, in 3 different levels, within working hours.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards on finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid time-off (+25 weekdays/year).
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Per azienda cliente ricerchiamo Addetto macchine movimento terra/ meccanico Riparazioni meccaniche Attivitá manutenzione preventiva macchine movimento terra Gestione e riordino parco auto Contra [...]
Descrizione dell'azienda Business Changers è un'azienda di consulenza informatica e system integration orientata all'innovazione tecnologica volta all'ottimizzazione del business model dei propri c [...]
Consultant Adecco Technical & Engineering Milano City seleziona per conto di Società internazionale leader del settore del Facility Management, per la propria sede di Milano; STAGE --- Laureato/a in [...]
Ciao, sto cercando, a partire da settembre, una Tata per la mia bambina di 3 mesi (6 a settembre). Vorrei una persona che giocasse con lei e le parlasse stimolando la sua curiosità. Vorrei una per [...]