We have a commitment to a happy, healthy, inclusive and productive workplace. Some of the ways we accomplish this include:
- Emphasizing our open door policy. Whether someone is brand new or has been with the Firm from the beginning, we are all part of the same family and each person matters
- Offering a competitive benefits package and 401k with a company match, including discounted gym memberships and biometric testing reimbursement
- Summer Fridays off!
- Comprehensive performance management program including real time feedback and a formalized mentorship program
- Technical training and business development workshops
More Than a Job
We're hiring for an Audit Senior in our Philadelphia office.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- Perform audits, reviews and compilations for clients in various industries including but not limited to not for profit and middle market private
- Coordinate the day–to–day duties of planning, fieldwork and wrap–up
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and evaluate internal controls
- Deep understanding of accounting and reporting standards, experience in researching as it relates to accounting and audit issues
- Communicate with Partner and/or Manager on work status and client issues that arise
- Perform a detailed review of team's workflow and monitor that tasks are assigned and completed on a timely basis
- Supervise, train and mentor audit staff
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and also work well with others
- CPA License or on track to obtain
- 1+ years' supervisory experience
- Software Experience – CCH ProSystem, Microsoft Office 365
Why Join Us?
Since 1924, Friedman LLP established itself as the premier advisor within the middle market business sector. With a forward thinking approach, Friedman has expanded on core audit and tax services with diverse advisory consulting services including: China Consulting; Forensic, Litigation Support & Valuation Services, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Cybersecurity Consulting and Digital Currency.
Ranked #1 in Vault's 2020 Best Culture in the Accounting Industry, the Friedman Experience offers an inclusive environment where professionals are developed into respected business leaders, while helping our community navigate their businesses in an evolving world.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Friedman LLP is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Friedman LLP will provide reasonable accommodations for persons with qualified disabilities according to Americans with Disabilities Act regulations. If an applicant requires a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact Lea Chown at . All requests will be held in strict confidence.
Powered by JazzHR
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Evosolution srl - Agenzia per il lavoro - ricerca per cliente della zona di Mantova un/a PARRUCCHIERE/A o BARBIERE. Se hai passione verso la mansione e conoscenze anche di base, se vuoi lavorare [...]
ENEGAN spa energia gas telefonia Enegan Spa è un trader innovativo di energia elettrica ,gas e telefonia che opera con successo sullâ€â„¢intero territorio nazionale con uffici sparsi in tut [...]
CPL & Taylor by Synergos Srl seleziona, per una piccola ma dinamica azienda metalmeccanica, un COORDINATORE UFFICIO TECNICO - PROGETTISTA MECCANICO PED (Rif. ANN23648) Il ruolo, dovrà sovr [...]
QuoJobis S.p.a - Agenzia per il Lavoro - Ricerca per cliente operante nella GDO: ADDETTI/E AL BANCO SALUMERIA La risorsa si occuperà del servizio al banco, disosso prosciutto e taglio formaggi. [...]