Veterinary Anatomic Pathologist
We are looking for a highly motivated Veterinary Anatomic Pathologist to be based at our Verona site in Italy. The new figure will report to the Pathology Manager and will be part of a qualified team within the Preclinical Development group.
Duties and responsibilities of the role may include:
- Perform macroscopic and microscopic tissue evaluation providing interpretation of findings observed in the context of preclinical general toxicity studies.
- Author comprehensive narrative reports of anatomic pathology data while meeting report deadlines.
- Collaborate with other scientists (study directors and clinical pathologists) to correlated histopathologic findings in toxicology studies.
maintain, organise study records in compliance with regulatory standards.
- Provide scientific and technical advice to histotechnicians to ensure accuracy and compliance with protocols and SOPs.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external clients to ensure clients’ satisfaction.
- Collaborate with clients, consultants, Study Directors, Study Toxicologists and regulatory officials regarding studies, protocols, procedures, inspections, etc.
- Review protocols, study designs, data and reports for scientific content and acceptability.
- Act as a Principal Investigator – responsible for the planning, co-ordination, reporting and archiving of delegated phase of studies.
- Provide diagnostic support to the Department of Laboratory Animal Science.
- Keep up to date with new procedures, methodologies and technology in pathology assisting in the evaluation, validation and implementation of new techniques and equipment.
- Attend scientific meetings and continuing education seminars.
- Degree in Veterinary Medicine.
- Preferential requirements include: formal pathology residency or graduate studies (i.e. MS, PhD) at an institution in which the training of veterinary pathologists is a primary function or equivalent work place training and experience. Recognised certification in veterinary pathology (ECVP, ACVP, FRCPath).
Experience and Personal skills:
- Previous years of experience in anatomic pathology, preferentially in a pharmaceutical company/biotech and/or contracted research organization.
- Familiarity with GLP.
- Excellent written and oral communication. Capable to communicate effectively in English.
- Good interpersonal skills, listening and communication
- Multitasking and problem solving skills
- Ability to provide scientific guidance and feedback to technicians.
Self-motivated with excellent time-management, organisation skills and dynamism.
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Azienda di trasporto merci in conto terzi ricerca personale per la mansione di autista/corriere. AUTISTI PAT. B - CE - CQC (con esperienza e patenti in corso di validità). Si valutano candidati c [...]
FUTUREBIKE Per store di Padova e prossime aperture in Veneto, si ricerca: - 1 addetto alle vendite e-bike, accessori e servizi Si richiede - buona capacità di relazione con il pubblico [...]
Brainform ricerca in collaborazione con primaria agenzia per il lavoro un medico per corsi di primo soccorso in provincia di Verona per candidarsi rispondere all'annuncio allegando il proprio cv ag [...]
Cerchiamo personale con esperienza nel settore di cernitori prodotti ortofrutticoli. [...]