Crédit Agricole CIB
The resource will join the ENERGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE GROUP team, responsible for advisory services, structuring and providing of funding on a no-recourse basis (project financing) for the bank's clients, especially in the infrastructure and energy sectors in Italy.
The Italian team is part of the Structured Finance team in Italy and of the international EIG network where it can support Italian and foreign customers who want to participate in tenders for the development and / or acquisition of infrastructures at European level. Within the team there is also a responsible for the portfolio management of the transactions currently financed by the bank.
The new resource will be responsible for the Portfolio Management of EIG transactions booked in Milan, together with junior resources of the EIG team and report to the Head of Energy and Infrastructure Group Italy.
Main activities to be performed by the new resource:
- assuring a regular monitoring of all existing transactions as well as identifying key risks and material changes in the credit quality of transactions and credit counterparts;
- timely preparation and discussion of annual reviews and weak/watch lists quarterly reports on the transactions in portfolio;
- responsibility and management of the KYC renewal and update processes on all the transactions of the portfolio, in cooperation with the local KYC support team;
- ensuring the necessary waiver requests and amendments are timely prepared and submitted to the relevant committees;
- ensuring that waivers and amendments’ execution and legal and financial documentation are consistent with métier and risk department decisions;
- collaborate and coordinate with middle office to provide information and support for the applicable checks and controls;
- ensuring the analysis, review and rating assignment (in coordination with the métier/FO and the risk department) to counterparties;
- assist the front office in the last phases of the arranging of transactions to ensure a smooth handover to the portfolio management and agency and middle office teams,
- cooperate with middle office in ensuring actual monitoring of the respect of the information/financial covenants as well as respect of other contractual obligations of the portfolio transactions,
- liaise with the borrower and the Agent of the portfolio transactions as needed,
- ensuring, or monitoring, as the case may be, the feeding, preparation, update and consistency of the several tools and reporting requirements of the bank in relation to the transactions in portfolio or the EIG activity;
- ensure proper coordination with both local and head office functions;
- support to the head of Structured Finance Italy in certain assignment across the Structured Finance Italy team.
Minimal education level
Postgraduate degree – MA/MSc/PhD/Doctorate or equivalent
Academic qualification / Speciality
MSc in Finance/Economics/Engineering (financial stream)
Level of minimal experience
At least 5 years of previous experience in Project Finance/Structured Finance
Italian and English fluent
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
DESCRIZIONE Ricerchiamo giovane (max 35 anni) candidato/a tirocinante da formare per inserimento stabile presso il nostro ufficio di Milano. La collaborazione inizialmente prevedera un impegno part [...]
DESCRIZIONE Nuovi Orizzonti Societa Cooperativa Sociale, sita in Via Sabaudia, 8 - Milano (zona Loreto), ricerca Infermieri, da inserire nell'organico per i Servizi di Assistenza Domiciliare Integr [...]
DESCRIZIONE D.A.G. Communication, primaria agenzia di comunicazione di Milano, ricerca urgentemente una risorsa che si occupera di amministrazione e contabilita e precisamente delle seguenti attivi [...]
DESCRIZIONE La Sunny Group assume Assistenti Bagnanti per piscine in Albergo a Milano e Venezia. necessari: Residenza nelle città indicate Disponibilità da fine Maggio ad inizio Settembre [...]