EMA Global Engineering
We are a global Engineering services company specialized in electronics and mechatronics. Established in 2005 in Turin, Italy, today we also have operations in Michigan, USA and Coimbatore, India. We design, develop, and produce electronic systems using the cutting-edge technologies and creating innovation. Our business strategy is focused on the customer who is looking for quality engineering support for some specific activities or to manage a complete project.
We are looking for a passionate, determined and proactive engineer to fulfil the role of Control Engineer to support on-going activities at client's site (Railway OEM) in Piedmont and in Emilia Romagna.
He/she performs control engineering activities for one or several functions from architecture to detailed specification, interface and Pure Principle Scheme or Logical Diagram.
- Engineering degree.
- English language
- Rolling stock functional engineer experiences on its functions
- Experience in electrical and schematic design activity
- Experience in electrical or electro-mechanical or automation (Programmable Logic Controller) engineering with minimum of 1-2 years’ experience.
- Hands-on experience in design & development in developing in IEC61131-3 (knowledge of EN50128 is a plus) software or using model-based development tools like Matlab / Simulink, Control Build etc Hands-on electrical and schematic design activity
- Hands-on experience in design & development of model-based control systems using application tools like Control Build, Matlab / Simulink, Matrix, or similar tools.
- Knowledge of network topologies and interfaces for Serial, Ethernet, MVB and other industrial communication network.
- Communication abilities, strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Implement the development practices and rules as defined in the Train Control support plans.
- For its function formulating a Low voltage and SW control design solution that fulfils the specified customer
- Deliver all TC & IS Engineering outputs including Functional Design Description FDD with man machine interfaces, Electrical Schemes and Electrical Products definition (with the support of Electrical Lead Engineer), in compliance with the Engineering Quality Cost Delay commitments.
- Deliver Interface Control Document (ICD) for sub system participating in its function
- Treatment of Change Request (CR) related to its function.
- Ensuring standardization and maximize the carry over or reference function with previous project
- Provide support for Supplier interface test or TC&IS; verification tests on PC or TCMS Test Bench
- Provide support during train integration, upon request.
- Provide support during train validation, upon request.
- Contribute to the return of experiences on his/her domain (Software, Schematic, Apparatus)
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Ali, Filiale di Collegno, ricerca per importante azienda di servizi ADDETTI ALLE PULIZIE da inserire in organico. Le risorse si occuperanno di attivita di pulizie spazi interni ed esterni presso grand [...]
DESCRIZIONE Mansione Importante Azienda Italia - Specialty Finance di Torino - seleziona per azienda settore energy un/a CONTABILE CON ESPERIENZA Responsabilita La risorsa dovra avere u [...]
Settore: Installazione, manutenzione e riparazioneLuogo di lavoro: TRECATEAli, Filiale di Collegno, ricerca per importante azienda di servizi ADDETTI ALLE PULIZIE da inserire in organico. Le risor [...]
Ali, Filiale di Collegno, ricerca per azienda di confezionamento ADDETTI ETICHETTATURA E CONFEZIONAMENTO da inserire in organico. Le risorse si occuperanno di gestione macchina etichettatura e confezi [...]