Head of Digital Workplace & User Services
Established in 1872, Pirelli is among the world’s leading tyre producers. It is the only pure consumer tyre company that includes car, motorbike, and bicycle tyres as well as associated services.
Pirelli has a distinct positioning in high value tyres, characterised by an advanced technology with more than 2,700 homologations obtained, thanks to partnerships with the most prestigious car manufacturers in the world. In order to achieve the highest levels of performance, safety and containment of environmental impact, Pirelli has always been strongly committed to research and development, in which it invested 6.1% of revenue from high-value products in 2019.
Involved in motorsport since 1907,
Pirelli has been the exclusive official tyre partner of the Formula 1™ World Championship since 2011 and has just renewed the agreement until 2023
Pirelli is looking for the Head of Digital Workplace & User Services who will join the IT&Digital; Department and who will responds to to the IT Infrastructure&Operations; Manager.
- Budget Management
- Vendor Management for software and professional services
- Licence and Contract Management
- Coordination of the following activities
- Identity and application virtualization
- Hardware and Software Lab certification
- Active Directory and Software Distribution
- Service Desk (remote from Romania)
- Onsite user Support
- Digital workplace
- Architectural design on infrastructure, software and partner selection
- Management of new initiatives within the scope of the function
- Incident Management
- Coordination of activities with external departments (security, compliance, HR, legal)
- Training sessions for internal users both in English and in Italian
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in IT Operations
- Ability to handle large teams of 30 – 40 people distributed among multiple countries
- Proven experience of vendor management
- Ability to monitor budget both OPEX and CAPEX
- Knowledge of ITSM processes
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 suite on every device (PC, Tablet, Smartphone, ecc.);
- Demonstrated experience on management of license scheme, features, configuration, distribution;
- Identity Management and access control configuration, build and support;
- Citrix technology with ability to create and handle large farms distributed on premise and in cloud;
- Strong knowledge of patching management, vulnerability management and obsolescence plans;
- Deep knowledge of Active Directory and MS environment (Azure).
- Able to handle stress and good to interact with end users (management of IT Service Desk)
- Italian as native language, fluent in English
Show more Show less
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Cerchiamo urgentemente 3 nuovi Laureati in Marketing e Comunicazione, per inserirli in organico nello sviluppo di un nuovo progetto nella provincia di Milano! Formazione interna , monitoraggio e Sup [...]
Pluri-Affiliato Tecnocasa, recluta candidati con capacità comunicative da inserire nel proprio organico con obiettivi di crescita personale e professionale. Se non hai esperienza nella vendita pe [...]
FlixBus Italia è alla ricerca di austisti per le sue aziende partner in Nord Italia: Il candidato prescelto dovrà avere: - Patente D e cqc in corso di validità; -Esperienza pregressa nel r [...]
Cercasi aiuto cuoco per locale in centro Milano di approccio gourmet. Il candidato dovrà possedere un minimo di esperienza nel ruolo, educazione e rispetto delle regole. E' inoltre preferibile l [...]