On-board staff & Crew
Belmond has a great opportunity for a Cabin Steward to join the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express team.
We desire a diverse and inclusive team for the season ahead and therefore encourage applications from all individuals eligible to work in Europe
Location during the season : Venice (Italy)
The Venice Simplon-Orient-Express (VSOE) is a luxury train service from London to Venice and other European cities.
The Venice Simplon-Orient-Express is the most storied set of carriages in the world. It promises to take you not just across Europe, but to transport you back in time. With its polished wood,
sumptuous upholstery and antique fixtures, the train epitomises the glamour and elegance of the Golden Age of travel.
The Cabin Steward/Butler attends to one or more sleeping carriage(s) assigned by the Head Cabin Steward/Head Butler. Assumes full responsibility for the safety and security of the Sleeping cars. Anticipates and fulfils guests needs & ensure that they have a comfortable, delightful, and memorable experience.
- Greeting and welcoming the guests.
- Maintaining the Company’s standards throughout the trip.
- Attending to the guests’ needs (serving refreshments, sundries, setting up cabins, giving information and generally looking after their well-being).
- Keeping the carriage clean and sanitised (cabins, corridors, toilets, pantry).
- At “turnaround” times and at the end of the trip, filling out requisition and breakage forms for replenishment of stock.
- The Cabin Steward/Butler must be permanently alert and responsible for the safety and security of guests and their belongings.
- Observance and compliance to the Company procedure and the regulations of National Railways and Customs.
- May be called upon to act as Night Cabin Steward/Night Butler and perform all duties as per Night Cabin Steward/Night Butler tasks.
- May be called upon to act as Relief Cabin Steward/Relief Butler.
- Performs any other duty as requested by the Train Manager/Head Cabin Steward/Head Butler and provides from time to time any help when necessary.
- Genuinely enthusiastic personality, professional & hardworking with the highest standard of presentation and ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to be adaptable, flexible and solution-focused.
- Excellent command of English. Additional languages would be desirable.
- Previous hospitality experience within a luxury environment.
- Ability to communicate with guests in the luxury market to meet their individual needs.
- Basic knowledge of reception, housekeeping and/or F&B; service techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- This is a seasonal position. The train runs between March to December.
- This role is on-board an overnight train.
- Full training will be given. The work undertaken will be done on a rolling rota system ensuring a fair amount of time for each team member in each role.
- Required to work throughout the EU and Switzerland.
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Sanipiù Venezia - Divisione Specialistica Sanità del Gruppo Lavoropiù SpA - ricerca per Strutture Assistenziali site a Venezia centro storico e Lido di Venezia (VE): INFERMIERI/INFERMIERE Le riso [...]
Cerchiamo commessa / o, dinamica / o e attiva / o, per negozio di abbigliamento sito a Venezia. Si offre regolare contratto a tempo indeterminato (periodo di prova 6 mesi come da legge). Sede di lavor [...]
Il candidato che andrà a ricoprire il ruolo di Computista / Contabile di cantiere - Venezia (M / F) si occuperà di Computi metrici estimativi e Contabilità lavori riguardanti l'ambito della progett [...]
Share : Agente Monomandato - Farmacie FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA IT - - Italy, IT - Italy - Friuli-Venezia Giulia - Friuli-Venezia Giulia December 1, 2021 Ref : SC.70531.1 1638347896 Permanent NonSto [...]