FreewayCamper is a young startup from Munich, which has set itself the goal of driving the digitalization of the camping market. Currently we are concentrating on the smart digital rental of a wide range of different campers and additional services with focus on the individual needs of our customers and a first-class service. Even the booking of campsites is already possible at FreewayCamper. With our individual and high-end products, the development of a strong brand, a smart digital strategy as well as the development and digitalization of further business areas we will revolutionize the camping market.
For this exciting and ambitious goal, we are looking for a highly engaged support through a Assistant Station Manager Rome (m/f/d)
in fulltime from 01.04.2022
- You will support the station manager in all station topics and ensure a smooth day-to-day operation in compliance with FreewayCamper specifications
- You welcome our customers, take over the professional vehicle introduction and ensure an exceptional customer experience at the station
- You carefully inspect all vehicles after rental and take care of damage management
- You manage the fleet, coordinate maintenance and repair appointments, order spare parts and ensure that vehicles are always in clean and technically good condition
- You have completed training or studies in the areas of transport, logistics, quality management, automotive, tourism, business administration or relevant subject area
- Ideally you have first experiences in the areas of operations, car rental or with branch structures
- You have a passion for camping, mobility, customer service and quality management
- You have a solution-oriented mindset and very good organizational skills
- You bring flexibility, your ability to think "out of the box" and your hands-on mentality
- You are willing to work on weekends and bank holidays
- Fluency in Italian and English and a class B driver’s license
- Collaboration in an innovative start-up culture with flat hierarchies, fast decision-making processes and a high impact of your achievements
- Fast learning curve and individual development opportunities
- Very dynamic environment – every day is different
- Great team spirit inside a very motivated, diverse and international team
- Early entry into an early stage startup inside a booming market with the opportunity to actively shape our strategy, product and company
Send us your application documents, stating your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to your application!
Your FreewayCamper Team
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
FreewayCamper is a young startup from Munich, which has set itself the goal of driving the digitalization of the camping market. Currently we are concentrating on the smart digital rental of a wide ra [...]
Presentazione dell'azienda Retail Luxury Goods Descrizione del posto (Mansioni) We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our Boutique in Rome. The Assistant Store Manager works with [...]
Deliveroo is on a mission to be the definitive food company. We want to be the platform that people turn to whenever they think about food. We continue to operate in a competitive marketplace but have [...]
Our boutique tour operator Italy’s Best based in Rome (Piazza Bologna area) is looking for immediate hiring of a goal oriented, full time office assistant to work as part of the office team. As the [...]