**UniCredit is a pan-European Commercial Bank **with a unique service offering in **Italy, Germany, Central and Eastern Europe**. Our purpose is to empower communities to progress, delivering the best-in-class for all stakeholders, unlocking the potential of our clients and our people across Europe.
**Client Solutions **strives to deliver excellence to UniCredit clients by leveraging on our best-in-class product and services platform to benefit all four of our regions. By combining the strength of two outstanding product factories - Corporate and Individual Solutions - and in collaboration with our global network of client partners,
the Client Solutions business model provides customisation to local needs while reaching economies of scale - delivering competitive value-added services to our clients across the Group.
The unit has the following tasks/responsibilities: Knowledge and continuous observation of relevant market practices/development in the sustainable finance arena. Get acquainted with relevant stakeholders in the sustainable finance field (ESG rating agencies, ESG investors etc.). Product understanding of Bond, Loan, Schuldschein, Project finance, ABS techniques in the context of sustainable financing.
**What you will do**:
- Analysis of the client's sustainability strategy and support in preparing client pitches
- Preparing sustainable finance market updates for external and internal stakeholders
- Continuous update of our marketing material
**Who are we looking for**:
- Study in Environmental Sciences/Business Administration/Economics or similar
- Excellent academic records
- International experience an asset
- Affinity for dealing with customers
- Strong interest in equities and the capital market business
- Interest in economic topics
- Very good written and spoken English
- Comfortable using MS Office
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Interest in a dynamic working environment
- Ability to work independently
- Target-orientated and structured manner of working
- Learning agility, outstanding team working and communication skills, analytical mindset
- Full-time availability
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Posizione Our hiring locations: Germany, Munich Italy, Milan Client Solutions Graduate Program is a 12-month development journey offering a unique onboarding path into our best-in-class produc [...]
Posizione **UniCredit is a pan-European Commercial Bank **with a unique service offering in **Italy, Germany, Central and Eastern Europe**. Our purpose is to empower communities to progress, delive [...]
Posizione **Client Solutions **strives to deliver excellence to UniCredit clients by leveraging on our best-in-class product and services platform to benefit all four of our regions. By combining t [...]
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking - Capital Markets – Debt Market -LFCM- Internship( Codice offerta: ITA001352) Descrizione Who we are BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europ [...]