Our client is an important manufacturing company. The Company ask us to research a
QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER (Rif. DP/SU/QCM)
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITES:
To co-ordinate all activities required to direct and control manufacturing quality. In particular to review product quality requirements for individual clients and projects, to ensure those requirements are understood and implemented to manage the quality of manufactured items to meet the requirements of the contract specifications. Responsible to manage the relationship with customers in case quality claims. Responsible to handle quality with external suppliers.
REPORTING TO: Operations Director
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To continuously review quality control processes, procedures and capabilities in order to sustain the most cost effective and efficient methods for meeting quality requirements, and making recommendation for improvement as appropriate.
- Review customers QC requirements and ensure that quality control documentation for a project meets contractual requirements.
- Review and approve Contractor and sub-contractor quality control documentation to ensure their planned activities meet contractual requirements..
- To co-ordinate and control the day to day operations of inspection personnel, so as to provide a safe, secure and efficient working environment, ensuring;
- To control and direct all QC resources, operations and facilities in order to adhere to project programs.
- Supervise staff; including training, setting expectations and holding team members accountable, including progressive discipline
- Manage and control all quality control activities in accordance with identified Quality Assurance standards, company procedures, client specifications and contract requirements.
- To monitor and report quality control progress, notifying any predicted shortfall or discrepancies against timescale and budgets.
- Drive Quality activities in order to meet quality and other relevant KPI’s
- Immediate notification to the Operations Director of any Quality Control issues.
- Providing accurate and relevant information as required by the business.
- Provide comprehensive communication to underpin effective working relationships.
- Liaise with the Production Manager and Supply Chain Manager to ensure that project contractual and quality requirements within the schedule are supported and maintained through all stages of manufacture as to ensure project completion within the specified schedule.
- Responsible to manage the relationship with customers in case quality claims, including management of 8D reports and audits, implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemicals or equivalent and be computer literate.
- Substantial experience in a Manufacturing Quality Control role
- Fluent English
È possibile candidarsi direttamente sul nostro sito internet: www.seltis.it
Il Gruppo Ocean Staff ricerca e seleziona figure professionali da inserire nelle strutture ricettive Partner per la Stagione Estiva 2018 in Puglia, Calabria e Sicilia Tutto il percorso selettivo di [...]
Ricerchiamo: - imprese edili di costruzioni e ristrutturazioni - ditte specializzate in cappotti termici - ditte specializzate in posa pavimenti e rivestimenti - ditte di installazione di imp [...]
Parti con noi nelle migliori localita’ turistiche in Italia e nel mondo e fai carriera in vacanza! Stiamo selezionando animatori specializzati in BALLO e FITNESS (aerobica,zumba,step,acquagym,gag [...]
SELEZIONIAMO IN TUTTA ITALIA NUMERO 25 ANIMATRICI MINI CLUB ANCHE DI PRIMA ESPERIENZA. INSERIMENTI IN : VILLAGGI TURISTICI NAVI CROCIERA RESORT IL LAVORO SI SVOLGERA' PRINCIPALMENTE ALL'ESTE [...]