Adecco Filiale di Milano Corso Porta Romana
We are currently recruiting, for the Italian Branch of an International Company leader in the Manufactoring Industry, an:
Who will be responsible to perform a full spectrum of HR tasks including administration, compensation & benefits, employee relations, HR system maintenance and other projects.
- Coordinates various compensation-related activities to ensure that the organization’s payroll is processed accurately and on time and being the point of contact with the external payroll consultants and internal global shared services centre.
- Serves as an internal consultant to managers and employees, advising them on all administration issues.
- Monitors and ensures proper documentation of employee compensation and benefit payments, hiring and separation forms.
- Prepares documents and disburses payroll checks, payroll taxes and employee benefit payments.
Compensation & benefits management and new welfare initiatives promotion:
- Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate. Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Keeps up-to-date on current human resource and labour market trends, new compensation and welfare programs, benchmarking and networking with other HR and business professionals, both internal and external, for best practices.
- Provides guidance to managers on compensation plan design and administration, and participates in market surveys and evaluates jobs.
- Develops and supports welfare and employee recognition programs.
- Administers company stock programs and benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, pension plans.
Workforce planning and labour cost management
- Develop forecasts for short and longterm labour requirements within the vision of site management, and support to ensure variances are proactively known.
- Conduct analysis related to labour cost and trends and provide analytical data management support for measurement and tracking of key metrics.
HR reports & dashboard definition
- Build and maintain a library of scheduled reports, ensuring the KPI monitoring and keeping the library up to date.
- Develop dashboards to provide reporting information that provides user-centric analysis upfront.
University graduate in Economics, HR or other related disciplines.
Minimum 3 years’ HR experience.
Passion for analytics
Self-starter and results-oriented attitude
Team player and relationship builder
Strong Work Ethic and Integrity
Ability to handle confidential information
Business partner attitude
Fluent in English
Gross annual salary approximately 35k
Working hours: full time
Work Location: Milan
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected], ref HR/AD
I curricula ricevuti potranno essere comunicati all'azienda nostra cliente o ad altre che ne facciano richiesta per valutare un'eventuale assunzione, salvo diversa volontà del candidato. "I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77) sono invitati a leggere su www.adecco.itl'informativa sulla privacy (art.13, D.Lgs. 196/03). Per esercitare i diritti di cui all'art. 7 del citato Decreto è possibile scrivere al seguente indirizzo e-mail: [email protected] Un facsimile di domanda di candidatura, comprensivo di informativa sulla privacy (art. 9, comma 3, D.Lgs. 276/03), è presente al seguente indirizzo internet: http://www.adecco.it/it-IT/privacy/privacy-candidato/Pages/default.aspxAdecco Italia S.p.A. (Aut. Min. Prot. N.1100-SG del 26.11.2004).
Adecco Italia S.p.A. ricerca, per azienda leader nel settore moda, un: Junior Product Manager La risorsa, riportando direttamente al Referente produzione, si occuperà della gestione degli ordini st [...]
We are currently recruiting, for the Italian Branch of an International Company leader in the Manufactoring Industry, an: HR Advisor Who will be responsible to perform a full spectrum of HR tasks in [...]
Adecco Italia S.p.A. ricerca, per multinazionale leader nel mercato immobiliare mondiale, un/a: Assistente Amministrativa/o Il/la candidato/a, a diretto riporto di una Senior Assistant, sarà dedica [...]
Manteinance Technician – fluent Japanese I am currently recruiting for a Manteinance Technician, to work within the Italian unit of a Japanese Company, leader in the Engineering Industry. The c [...]